|About Us Dark Encounters do their utmost to make sure any event we organise is conducted in a professional manner. It is important to us that you the consumer receive a quality product and that you enjoy our events fully. The following terms and conditions are to insure that this occurs and that you are fully aware of the nature of the events we organise. It is important for you to be aware of any restrictions, safety information and risks involved in our events before you attend. We hope you enjoy our events and if you have any feedback that you think might improve our service then please don't hesitate to contact us.|
All bookings are made in agreement of Dark Encounters Terms & Conditions and must be paid in full before the event. Any booking not paid in full 14 days before an event may be offered to other customers. Full Terms & Conditions are listed on the Dark Encounters website. A booking made through this website is considered a legally binding contract. Please only book if you are sure you want to committ to the place. We will legally persue those who book and do not pay for their places.
Cancellation policy. Any booking cancelled a month before the event date will receive a full refund. Any booking cancelled up to 14 days before an event will be offered a 50% refund. Any bookings cancelled less than 14 days before an event will receive no refund (as it may not be possible to fill your place).
You agree that any and all services from Dark Encounters are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants on any of our events.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the organisers / promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity.
Please make cheques payable to DARK ENCOUNTERS.
Our Contact details:
Gallery Zero One, 53 Albert Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5 2SF United Kingdom
Phone: 0808 120 1020
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier.|
1) Navigate your way through the online catalogue to find the event you are looking for.
2) Select the number of places you require.
3) The shopping cart immediately returns to the events so that you can carry on shopping.
3) Click on 'Checkout' to complete your order.
4) Ensure that you have the correct number of places for your chosen event (click on 'View Basket' if you wish to change anything)
5) Add all your details in the fields. Fields with orange writing are required fields.
6) Ensure that you tick the agreement to Terms And Conditions.
7) Click Next
8) Select your payment method - Either "PreBook Place - then send Cheque" or "Credit Card online through PayPal" - which will take you through to PayPal. Customers with Groupon Vouchers can use that option.
9) You do not need a PayPal account to pay (you can bypass login) but if you have an account PayPal will try and insist you use your account.
10) Complete your order - you will receive an email confirmation immediately. Within a few weeks you will receive an Itinerary for the Event through the post. No tickets are issued - we work through a list of names at each event.
|Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.|
|Guarantee Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by Dark Encounters due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. When this occurs, Dark Encounters will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund of payment.|
You must pay for your place 2 weeks before attending the event. Your place will not be secure until you do so.
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 0808 120 1020 (International +44 0808 120 1020) or write to us at Portsmouth Technopole Kingston Crescent Portsmouth Hampshire PO2 8FA United Kingdom|
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
|Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm|
You have purchased the following items: