Terms & Conditions
Torchlight Murder Mysteries
Ghost Walks and Ghost Stories
04/03/17 Nothe Fort, Weymouth
Nothe Fort - Saturday 4th March, 2017
BACK AT LAST!!! Book your ticket soon as this is likely to sell out quickly!
Nothe Fort was built in 1872 to protect England and its Portland Harbour. The fort is situated on the Weymouth shore in Dorset. During World War II Nothe Fort was used as a base by the British and American navies. Today,
Nothe Fort is a museum that features many models, World War II memorabillia, original cannons and guns and British and American vehicles.
Join Dark Encounters as we reopen the Case Book on this amazing location. What spirits will we discover within the deep tunnels that run around the Fort? Our last investigation recorded some chilling phenomena - what will happen this time?
Brief itinerary of the evening:
* Introduction to Dark Encounters
* Briefing on ghost hunting techniques
* Demonstration of latest ghost hunting equipment
* Teams headed by experienced investigators
* Paranormal experiments and team vigils
* Regular refreshment breaks (tea and coffee supplied)
* Debriefing of teams - review of evidence and discussions of findings from investigation
Only 20 places are available, so book soon.
Start Time: 8.00pm
Finish Time: 2.00am
EVENT SOLD OUT
You have purchased the following items: