Terms & Conditions
Torchlight Murder Mysteries
Ghost Walks and Ghost Stories
01/04/17 Manor Farm
Manor Farm - Saturday 1st April, 2017
Dark Encounters' opens a new casebook on what has been a working farm for over 600 years with out buildings, a tudor farm house and 13th century church all available for investigation. With such a mixture of building types we can expect a vast range of paranormal activity to be recorded.
join the team and find out....
Brief itinerary of the evening:
* Introduction to Dark Encounters
* Briefing on ghost hunting techniques and workshop
* Demonstration of latest ghost hunting equipment
* Teams headed by experienced investigators
* Paranormal experiments and team vigils
* Regular refreshment breaks (tea and coffee supplied)
* Debriefing of teams - review of evidence and discussions of findings from investigation
Start Time: 7.30pm
Finish Time: 1.30am
Places are very limited, so early booking online is essential - do not leave it to the day.
After you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email. No tickets are sent as we have a list of names of everyone attending at each event and you will be asked to sign in at the beginning. You will receive an itinerary email detailing everything you should need to know about your event. If you do not receive either the order confirmation or itinerary email please do let us know as very often they slip into your SPAM email.
EVENT SOLD OUT
You have purchased the following items: